Note: The older content written as part of this blog was relevant at the time but may have since changed. Please don't hesitate to contact me for clarification.

Monday, September 18, 2006

A FUNNY THING HAPPENED ...

... in the taxi on the way home last Friday. The driver asked if it was okay to stop at a petrol station - which I had no problem with. But rather than pulling up next to the pumps, he stopped by the kiosk, ran around the side and into the toilet ! What was even more funny was that he left the meter running - so I actually paid 3 baht for him to have a pee.
Amazing Thailand!

0 comments:

Ask Me Anything ..

.. about the media and publishing industry in Thailand, and I will do my best to assist you. You can email your question to bkkandy AT myway.com.

Add me on Facebook

(c) The Bangkok Bugle 2006 - 2015. Email me at bkkandy AT myway.com for information.