Note: The older content written as part of this blog was relevant at the time but may have since changed. Please don't hesitate to contact me for clarification.

Saturday, November 07, 2015

WANT TO WORK WITH ME?

Dot Property Group is seeking an ambitious assistant/junior journalist to working alongside me in my full-time role as Group Editor.
The successful candidate will be a Thai national and will have a passion for the media and, ideally, a passing interest in property. They will also have good written and spoken English language skills.
If you want to take your first steps on the ladder in the media and publishing industry, this could be the perfect job for you.
For more information and a detailed job description, send your English resume, expected salary and, if you have, no more than a couple of examples of your own English writing, to andrew.batt@dot.property.co.th.

0 comments:

Ask Me Anything ..

.. about the media and publishing industry in Thailand, and I will do my best to assist you. You can email your question to bkkandy AT myway.com.

Add me on Facebook

(c) The Bangkok Bugle 2006 - 2015. Email me at bkkandy AT myway.com for information.