Note: The older content written as part of this blog was relevant at the time but may have since changed. Please don't hesitate to contact me for clarification.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

THIS IS THE 100TH POSTING ...

... and a big thank you to everyone who has taken the time and trouble to read, comment and send me emails. I've actually been in Bangkok for 96 days now although the blog started before I left the UK. I hope you've found it interesting, informative and funny.
The good news is that I am going to continue to bring you news, information, observations and pictures from my life in Bangkok - and as always just let me know if you're planning a trip to this part of the world.

0 comments:

Ask Me Anything ..

.. about the media and publishing industry in Thailand, and I will do my best to assist you. You can email your question to bkkandy AT myway.com.

Add me on Facebook

(c) The Bangkok Bugle 2006 - 2015. Email me at bkkandy AT myway.com for information.