Note: The older content written as part of this blog was relevant at the time but may have since changed. Please don't hesitate to contact me for clarification.

Thursday, February 01, 2007

MARKETING - DIY -V- AN AGENCY

I had an interesting chat with my boss yesterday about marketing for BusinessWeek Thailand. So far all my plans have been to recruit a team to handle the marketing from within the company, but to my surprise he thinks we should look for an agency to handle the pre- and post-launch marketing campaign.
As I have said before, the company sees this new magazine as an investment so, to a certain extent, cost isn't going to be a deciding issue. Perhaps we will get more creativity from an agency, but I worry a bit about losing control of the brand.
Anyway, we are 'interviewing' some agencies over the next week or so and I will let you know the outcome.

0 comments:

Ask Me Anything ..

.. about the media and publishing industry in Thailand, and I will do my best to assist you. You can email your question to bkkandy AT myway.com.

Add me on Facebook

(c) The Bangkok Bugle 2006 - 2015. Email me at bkkandy AT myway.com for information.