Note: The older content written as part of this blog was relevant at the time but may have since changed. Please don't hesitate to contact me for clarification.

Thursday, February 01, 2007

WHITE RABBITS

As it's the first day of the month I thought I would greet you all by saying 'White Rabbits'.
For those who don't know, saying that on the first day of the month is said to bring good fortune for the rest of the month. The superstition appears to have originated in England as long ago as the 1800s - and is commonly thought to relate to the belief that rabbits are lucky animals.
I'll let you know if it works after tonight's lottery draw.

0 comments:

Ask Me Anything ..

.. about the media and publishing industry in Thailand, and I will do my best to assist you. You can email your question to bkkandy AT myway.com.

Add me on Facebook

(c) The Bangkok Bugle 2006 - 2015. Email me at bkkandy AT myway.com for information.