Note: The older content written as part of this blog was relevant at the time but may have since changed. Please don't hesitate to contact me for clarification.

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

IT'S NOT NEW YORK ...

...but if you squint and don't look for too long then it might as well be. This is actually the view from my office window at 4.30pm this afternoon. I have tinted glass which does play havoc with reflections, but I managed to get rid of most of them by turning off the lights in the room and holding the lens up against the glass. There's only a minor amount of adjustment of levels and contrast- I just shot on a high shutter speed (about 1/2000th sec) to produce the sillouette effect.

0 comments:

Ask Me Anything ..

.. about the media and publishing industry in Thailand, and I will do my best to assist you. You can email your question to bkkandy AT myway.com.

Add me on Facebook

(c) The Bangkok Bugle 2006 - 2015. Email me at bkkandy AT myway.com for information.