Note: The older content written as part of this blog was relevant at the time but may have since changed. Please don't hesitate to contact me for clarification.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

ANOTHER DAY, ANOTHER STORM

Another day, another storm in Bangkok. We've had a fair amount in the last two weeks but it's generally been a reasonably dry 'wet season' so far. There's only another few weeks to go until we enter the cooler part of the year. I notice from the BBC's weather website the temperature is not expected to get about 30 degrees C in the next few days. That's a nice change from the 34 degrees of just a week or so back.
For the interested this picture was taken from my office window on New Phetchaburi Road looking towards Soi Nana and central Bangkok at about 3.30pm this afternoon. I used a shutter speed of one second, an aperture of f16 and shot at 200 ISO. I've taken a number of storm shots but this is one of my favourites so far.

0 comments:

Ask Me Anything ..

.. about the media and publishing industry in Thailand, and I will do my best to assist you. You can email your question to bkkandy AT myway.com.

Add me on Facebook

(c) The Bangkok Bugle 2006 - 2015. Email me at bkkandy AT myway.com for information.