Note: The older content written as part of this blog was relevant at the time but may have since changed. Please don't hesitate to contact me for clarification.

Wednesday, June 09, 2010

MORE THAN A WEEK ...

... has passed since my last update. I'm sorry. I've been busy with the new magazine and was also in Hong Kong last weekend for the SMART Investment and International Property Expo where I was MC and Moderator for a number of really interesting and influential people.
Add to that my 'normal' duties of reporting, interviewing, photographing, videoing and selling and you'll understand why my first ever trip to Hong Kong left me little time for sightseeing.

Normal service here will be resumed over the coming days. I've got some really interesting pieces planned, now all I need is the time to write them!

0 comments:

Ask Me Anything ..

.. about the media and publishing industry in Thailand, and I will do my best to assist you. You can email your question to bkkandy AT myway.com.

Add me on Facebook

(c) The Bangkok Bugle 2006 - 2015. Email me at bkkandy AT myway.com for information.