Note: The older content written as part of this blog was relevant at the time but may have since changed. Please don't hesitate to contact me for clarification.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

BANGKOK 101 PUTS ARCHIVE ONLINE

Bangkok 101, one of Thailand's leading English language magazines for tourists and visitors, has launched a service that allows readers to browse archive editions of its magazine online for free.
The page-flipping editions, powered by Issuu, are available here.
Thanks to Talisman Media's Group Editor Simon for the tip-off about this new development.

0 comments:

Ask Me Anything ..

.. about the media and publishing industry in Thailand, and I will do my best to assist you. You can email your question to bkkandy AT myway.com.

Add me on Facebook

(c) The Bangkok Bugle 2006 - 2015. Email me at bkkandy AT myway.com for information.