Note: The older content written as part of this blog was relevant at the time but may have since changed. Please don't hesitate to contact me for clarification.

Monday, September 19, 2011

ROGER CRUTCHLEY: WORTH READING

The September edition of Big Chilli magazine has a very good interview with Roger Crutchley, the Bangkok Post's longest serving writer who is due to retire this month.
Roger began working at the Post in 1969 - and has obviously seen many changes. He's very much and 'old school' journalist and, like me, hails from Berkshire in the United Kingdom.
The interview isn't available online but I'd strongly suggest anyone with an interest in journalism in Thailand invests 120 baht to read this story.

0 comments:

Ask Me Anything ..

.. about the media and publishing industry in Thailand, and I will do my best to assist you. You can email your question to bkkandy AT myway.com.

Add me on Facebook

(c) The Bangkok Bugle 2006 - 2015. Email me at bkkandy AT myway.com for information.