Note: The older content written as part of this blog was relevant at the time but may have since changed. Please don't hesitate to contact me for clarification.

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

MISSING AND MISSED

One magazine that, in print at least, has been missing from the bookshelves of Thailand for the past few months is the Cambodia-based current affairs magazine Southeast Asia Globe.
The forthright title (January cover is pictured on the right), which I initially had reservations about, is one I have grown to love for its Economist-style of “nothing-is-off-limits” style of reporting.
The good news for fans of the magazine is that it is very much alive and well, and the publishers are still hoping to have the title back on the shelves here shortly.
In the meantime, there’s always the website and the App where a complete edition of the magazine can be downloaded and read anywhere in the world.

0 comments:

Ask Me Anything ..

.. about the media and publishing industry in Thailand, and I will do my best to assist you. You can email your question to bkkandy AT myway.com.

Add me on Facebook

(c) The Bangkok Bugle 2006 - 2015. Email me at bkkandy AT myway.com for information.