Note: The older content written as part of this blog was relevant at the time but may have since changed. Please don't hesitate to contact me for clarification.

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

LUNAR ECLIPSE FROM MY BALCONY

Thailand didn't miss out on the lunar eclipse last weekend. It was visible from the balcony of my condo, and this was the image I took with my Nikon D70s with a 18-70mm zoom. It would have been nice to have got closer but I'm reasonably pleased with this shot, considering it was hand-held.
This was taken at about 5am, and by totality it was starting to get light. We didn't see the red colours that have been reported elsewhere in the world, which is strange considering all the pollution in the air in Bangkok.

0 comments:

Ask Me Anything ..

.. about the media and publishing industry in Thailand, and I will do my best to assist you. You can email your question to bkkandy AT myway.com.

Add me on Facebook

(c) The Bangkok Bugle 2006 - 2015. Email me at bkkandy AT myway.com for information.