Note: The older content written as part of this blog was relevant at the time but may have since changed. Please don't hesitate to contact me for clarification.

Monday, March 05, 2007

THE 300TH POST

Thursday will mark the nine month anniversary since I left the UK and arrived in Bangkok. This post is also number 300 since I started The Bangkok Bugle back in May. The time seems to have gone so fast, especially the past couple of months since Christmas. In three months the new magazine will have launched, and right now that seems a million miles away. There have been a few development over the weekend which I will save for later in the week, but let's just say that a few plans have been changed.
This picture, also taken last week for the media kit and columns, is probably my favourite although when Tanya saw it she thought I looked like Jack The Ripper. Thanks a lot Tanya! I thought it made me look authoritative and confident. It's amazing what the camera can do.

0 comments:

Ask Me Anything ..

.. about the media and publishing industry in Thailand, and I will do my best to assist you. You can email your question to bkkandy AT myway.com.

Add me on Facebook

(c) The Bangkok Bugle 2006 - 2015. Email me at bkkandy AT myway.com for information.