Note: The older content written as part of this blog was relevant at the time but may have since changed. Please don't hesitate to contact me for clarification.

Monday, March 05, 2007

ANOTHER DAY, ANOTHER MALL

I'm running out of malls to visit in Bangkok. I think there are only one or two left that I haven't been to at one point or another. Granted most are exactly the same and feature the same stores, but each has something unique or memorable.
Today was Future Park Rangsit, which when it was build in 1995 was the largest shopping and entertainment complex in South East Asia. It's close to the old airport, which means it was a 20+ mile journey from my home in Thaphra. I can't say it is an impressive mall, although it does have a few decent shops. I increased my collection of GAP reject shirts and also brought a few kitchen bits and pieces for next to nothing from a 'Pound Shop' style unit.

0 comments:

Ask Me Anything ..

.. about the media and publishing industry in Thailand, and I will do my best to assist you. You can email your question to bkkandy AT myway.com.

Add me on Facebook

(c) The Bangkok Bugle 2006 - 2015. Email me at bkkandy AT myway.com for information.