Note: The older content written as part of this blog was relevant at the time but may have since changed. Please don't hesitate to contact me for clarification.

Monday, March 05, 2007

SITE STATISTICS

It's been just two weeks since I installed site statistics onto this site. For those who aren't sure what exactly that is, it means I can see how many visitors I have, where in the world they are coming from, how long they stay and whether they come back.
It's interesting that exactly 50 per cent of my visitors come from within Thailand, and around 70 per cent are return visitors. The map showing where people are coming from is amazing. I've had visitors from all parts of the world, and a couple (Ron and Jason) even left comments on some of my previous postings today.
It's good to know that people are reading my words and seeing my pictures.

0 comments:

Ask Me Anything ..

.. about the media and publishing industry in Thailand, and I will do my best to assist you. You can email your question to bkkandy AT myway.com.

Add me on Facebook

(c) The Bangkok Bugle 2006 - 2015. Email me at bkkandy AT myway.com for information.