Note: The older content written as part of this blog was relevant at the time but may have since changed. Please don't hesitate to contact me for clarification.

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

WORKING FROM HOME

I am working from home today; well to be exact I am working from my bed. A couple of days ago I had another attack of gout in my right ankle, and despite trying to battle through yesterday it was simply too painful this morning.
It doesn't seem I am having much luck at the moment with my health, but then again health isn't really something dictated by good fortune. My diet hasn't been as good as it should recently, and I guess this attack is going to be a wake-up call for me. I should also do more exercise - the doctor last week said that I should once my neck is back to normal, and I guess it's criminal not to make use to the fitness room here at the condo complex.
Time for a change I think.

0 comments:

Ask Me Anything ..

.. about the media and publishing industry in Thailand, and I will do my best to assist you. You can email your question to bkkandy AT myway.com.

Add me on Facebook

(c) The Bangkok Bugle 2006 - 2015. Email me at bkkandy AT myway.com for information.