Note: The older content written as part of this blog was relevant at the time but may have since changed. Please don't hesitate to contact me for clarification.

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

TRIP TO INDONESIA

It seems Indonesia isn't a good place to be going at the moment with the earthquake yesterday and the Garuda plane crash earlier this morning. It was only a few weeks ago that I said I wouldn't have a problem flying Garuda when travelling to Jakarta. The plans are still to make the trip sometime in the next four weeks but I think it may well be Thai Airways now.

0 comments:

Ask Me Anything ..

.. about the media and publishing industry in Thailand, and I will do my best to assist you. You can email your question to bkkandy AT myway.com.

Add me on Facebook

(c) The Bangkok Bugle 2006 - 2015. Email me at bkkandy AT myway.com for information.