Note: The older content written as part of this blog was relevant at the time but may have since changed. Please don't hesitate to contact me for clarification.

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

KILLED BY ROTTEN FISH

Five Thai fisherman were killed by poisonous gas from decaying and rotting fish earlier this week. They were cleaning out the holds of a fishing trawler but were overcome by the fumes. The story, written by the Thai News Agency, doesn't say how long the fish has been in the hold but surely it must have been a while?

0 comments:

Ask Me Anything ..

.. about the media and publishing industry in Thailand, and I will do my best to assist you. You can email your question to bkkandy AT myway.com.

Add me on Facebook

(c) The Bangkok Bugle 2006 - 2015. Email me at bkkandy AT myway.com for information.