Note: The older content written as part of this blog was relevant at the time but may have since changed. Please don't hesitate to contact me for clarification.

Thursday, March 08, 2007

JOBS ANYONE ?

Does anyone want a job? We've been advertising for around six weeks now and, to be fair, have had applications from some very talented people. However we still need more - especially in the field of sales where demand for good and productive sales staff is very high.

This ad, which incidentally was designed by me (is there no end to his talents, I hear you cry) will be running for a week in The Bangkok Post. We've included the expected salaries because we are willing to pay well above average for good people. Hopefully it will be enough to entice them to work for us.

0 comments:

Ask Me Anything ..

.. about the media and publishing industry in Thailand, and I will do my best to assist you. You can email your question to bkkandy AT myway.com.

Add me on Facebook

(c) The Bangkok Bugle 2006 - 2015. Email me at bkkandy AT myway.com for information.