Note: The older content written as part of this blog was relevant at the time but may have since changed. Please don't hesitate to contact me for clarification.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

A GOOD START

I am pretty sure I will be going to the Thai Consulate in Cardiff to get my B Visa. I called and the lady there could not have been more helpful. "If there is anything you want to ask just feel free - we are here to help you." So refreshing, and such a change from the £1 per minute automated Visa Enquiry Line operated by the London consulate. It's probably easier for me to get to Cardiff too - once you take into account the hassle of getting into London. Cardiff here I come!

1 comments:

Teresa H 3:59 PM  

Any excuse to goback to Wales!!

Ask Me Anything ..

.. about the media and publishing industry in Thailand, and I will do my best to assist you. You can email your question to bkkandy AT myway.com.

Add me on Facebook

(c) The Bangkok Bugle 2006 - 2015. Email me at bkkandy AT myway.com for information.