Note: The older content written as part of this blog was relevant at the time but may have since changed. Please don't hesitate to contact me for clarification.

Sunday, May 07, 2006

SOMETHING DIFFERENT ...

It's a weird feeling. I have just been offered a job to edit a magazine in Bangkok, Thailand. I have wanted to find something different - and this certainly seems to be it ! I am 36-years-old and, apart from a couple of years in deepest, darkest Wales I have never really left the town I have grown up in for any real length of time. Something is telling me I am going to have a few interesting experiences, and I hope you'll be with me for the ride.

1 comments:

Teresa H 3:56 PM  

Hi Andrew - I think "a few interesting experiences " is going to prove to be an understatement. Hold on tight!!

Ask Me Anything ..

.. about the media and publishing industry in Thailand, and I will do my best to assist you. You can email your question to bkkandy AT myway.com.

Add me on Facebook

(c) The Bangkok Bugle 2006 - 2015. Email me at bkkandy AT myway.com for information.