Note: The older content written as part of this blog was relevant at the time but may have since changed. Please don't hesitate to contact me for clarification.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

BATTY AND RATTY

Here is the latest photo of the two of us. I took it on Monday morning, using the mirror in the apartment. It's just a different way of getting two people in the same shot.
You can also see my new hairstyle too - something akin to Darren Hayes according to Tanya, who also said it makes me look younger. The cut, styling and two shampoos cost the princely sum of 180 baht (roughly 2.50 in UK money). I think I had three people involved at various times, and if I say they were a cross between Paul O'Grady and Dale Winton they you get the idea. Still, I don't think anyone has ever paid as much attention to my hair as they did.
Tanya had a hair cut and treatment too, and hers came in at the equivilent of about six pounds - mainly because the process involved having some kind of infra-red treatment from a machine that wouldn't have looked out of place in Doctor Who.

0 comments:

Ask Me Anything ..

.. about the media and publishing industry in Thailand, and I will do my best to assist you. You can email your question to bkkandy AT myway.com.

Add me on Facebook

(c) The Bangkok Bugle 2006 - 2015. Email me at bkkandy AT myway.com for information.