Note: The older content written as part of this blog was relevant at the time but may have since changed. Please don't hesitate to contact me for clarification.

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

PRESENTATION

This is me making a presentation to a Thai actress turned entrepreneur called Sirium during last weekend's Business Fair orgainsed by my company.
I'm afraid that her fame was somewhat lost on me, but the fact that people wanted to have their picture taken with her and ask for her autograph must make her somewhat of a celebrity.
Sirium has her own chain of beauty spas, and has actually been a good friend to our company in the pasy year. The best bit was, after I had made the presentation, she said to me in perfect English "Sorry, I cannot speak English".

0 comments:

Ask Me Anything ..

.. about the media and publishing industry in Thailand, and I will do my best to assist you. You can email your question to bkkandy AT myway.com.

Add me on Facebook

(c) The Bangkok Bugle 2006 - 2015. Email me at bkkandy AT myway.com for information.