Note: The older content written as part of this blog was relevant at the time but may have since changed. Please don't hesitate to contact me for clarification.

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

IT'S DOESN'T FEEL LIKE CHRISTMAS

With just one week to go before Christmas a lovely decorated tree has taken root in the reception area to our offices. It's a nice touch although Bangkok is feeling decidedly un-festive at the moment. Sure there are decorations and Christmas songs in the malls but Singapore last week just felt a lot more like Christmas in the UK - and that was despite stiffling humidity.
The mall at the end of my street has been sporting Christmas and New Year decoations for the past five weeks or more (pictured right) and I guess I will never get accustomed to seeing reindeers and polar bears in all this heat.

1 comments:

David 11:40 PM  

Look on the bright side. Back in the late-80's early 90's when I lived in BKK, any white decorations would have turned a decided grey after 5 weeks.

Ask Me Anything ..

.. about the media and publishing industry in Thailand, and I will do my best to assist you. You can email your question to bkkandy AT myway.com.

Add me on Facebook

(c) The Bangkok Bugle 2006 - 2015. Email me at bkkandy AT myway.com for information.