Note: The older content written as part of this blog was relevant at the time but may have since changed. Please don't hesitate to contact me for clarification.

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

MISS UNIVERSE AND ME

I have one thing in common with 2005 Miss Universe Natalie Glebova - apart from both being stunningly attractive of course. We have both adopted a cat from Bangkok's Soi Cat and Dog Rescue (SCAD) organisation, and now we are both featuring on a website alumni of people that have adopted cats.
Natalie is married to Thailand's number one tennis player Paradorn Srichaphan and they adopted Tammy about the same time I adopted Moto back in August. Paradorn is also a big supporter of SCAD and he and Natalie use their fame to publicise the important work being done in Bangkok to combat the problems of cats and dogs on the streets.
Check out www.scadbangkok.org to see the cats and dogs that are currently looking for forever homes, and how you might be able to help in other ways if you're unable to offer a home right now.

0 comments:

Ask Me Anything ..

.. about the media and publishing industry in Thailand, and I will do my best to assist you. You can email your question to bkkandy AT myway.com.

Add me on Facebook

(c) The Bangkok Bugle 2006 - 2015. Email me at bkkandy AT myway.com for information.