Note: The older content written as part of this blog was relevant at the time but may have since changed. Please don't hesitate to contact me for clarification.

Sunday, January 27, 2008

AND THE POINT IS .. ?

This picture from The Nation caught my eye last week. It was taken at the opening of a new operations center at the Ministry of Commerce.
It looks very sophisticated and is able to provide, according to the report, market data and important economic indicators. But look closely at the picture (and in the cut out in the top right I have included). One of the columns of information relates to the area and size of each of Thailand's provinces. That's something that, unless there's a war, isn't likely to change too often. I have to ask why include that information in such a, using their own words, state-of-the-art facility?

0 comments:

Ask Me Anything ..

.. about the media and publishing industry in Thailand, and I will do my best to assist you. You can email your question to bkkandy AT myway.com.

Add me on Facebook

(c) The Bangkok Bugle 2006 - 2015. Email me at bkkandy AT myway.com for information.