Note: The older content written as part of this blog was relevant at the time but may have since changed. Please don't hesitate to contact me for clarification.

Wednesday, August 05, 2009

GOOD KARMA FOR ENSIGN MEDIA

Thailand-based Ensign Media, publishers of the Property Report series of titles, has announced a deal to produce a custom magazine for luxury resort operator and developer Karma Group.
Ensign's Managing Director Terry Blackburn said the quarterly magazine called Karma, which is expected to launch in September, will enjoy an initial print run of 5,000 copies and be distributed through the company's resorts and to previous guests, owners and investors.
Custom magazines are, in my opinion, a cost-effective marketing option that all companies should consider - especially where there is a large existing database of previous customers to target.

0 comments:

Ask Me Anything ..

.. about the media and publishing industry in Thailand, and I will do my best to assist you. You can email your question to bkkandy AT myway.com.

Add me on Facebook

(c) The Bangkok Bugle 2006 - 2015. Email me at bkkandy AT myway.com for information.