Note: The older content written as part of this blog was relevant at the time but may have since changed. Please don't hesitate to contact me for clarification.

Thursday, August 27, 2009

NEW ENGLISH MAG SEEKS THAI JOURNALIST

Do-Pocazine, a free monthly English language magazine that's set to launch in November, is seeking an entry level Thai national journalist to boost its team.
The magazine will be distributed throughout inner Bangkok, to hotels and at Suvanabhumi.
If you're Thai, capable of writing in English and have good knowledge of Bangkok you can tweet @DO_bkk or email do.pocazine@gmail.com for more information.

0 comments:

Ask Me Anything ..

.. about the media and publishing industry in Thailand, and I will do my best to assist you. You can email your question to bkkandy AT myway.com.

Add me on Facebook

(c) The Bangkok Bugle 2006 - 2015. Email me at bkkandy AT myway.com for information.