Note: The older content written as part of this blog was relevant at the time but may have since changed. Please don't hesitate to contact me for clarification.

Sunday, July 10, 2011

A TASTY BOOK FOR BANGKOK FOODIES

In a minor detour from my magazine-focused stories,  I want to give a hearty recommendation for a book I finally got around to buying yesterday.
Bangkok's Top 50 Street Food Stalls does exactly what it says on the cover, providing a list a the best street food in the Thai capital. And from someone who could be the perfect author of 'Bangkok's Best Fast Food Experiences' based on my personal culinary habits, I have to say the descriptions and review of what's on offer in various nooks and crannies in the city is sumptuously salivating. It has to be in one of the top five 'must read' books for Bangkok residents and anyone planning to spend more than a few hours in Bangkok.
The book was launched a few months ago and is readily available at the modest price of 390 baht from Asia Books and other English language bookshops in Thailand. It's also available on Amazon.com.

0 comments:

Ask Me Anything ..

.. about the media and publishing industry in Thailand, and I will do my best to assist you. You can email your question to bkkandy AT myway.com.

Add me on Facebook

(c) The Bangkok Bugle 2006 - 2015. Email me at bkkandy AT myway.com for information.