Note: The older content written as part of this blog was relevant at the time but may have since changed. Please don't hesitate to contact me for clarification.

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

BROKEN DOOR HANDLES, ABUSIVE EMAILS

Many journalists will likely be aware of the chaos surround The Sun, and the fact that a senior news editor and reporter have gone on trial accused of paying a "secret police informant" for tips.
That news editor – actually he's the Head of News – is Chris Pharo and he was my very first news editor when I began my media career more than 25 years ago as a humble trainee press photographer at The Bracknell News in Berkshire, UK.
The latest report of the trial from The Guardian gives you an insight in what like can be like in the hothouse environment of a British tabloid newsroom.
I wonder if the same ever happens in Thailand?

0 comments:

Ask Me Anything ..

.. about the media and publishing industry in Thailand, and I will do my best to assist you. You can email your question to bkkandy AT myway.com.

Add me on Facebook

(c) The Bangkok Bugle 2006 - 2015. Email me at bkkandy AT myway.com for information.