Note: The older content written as part of this blog was relevant at the time but may have since changed. Please don't hesitate to contact me for clarification.

Monday, November 16, 2015

FRENCH ATTACK ON THAILAND COVERS

Without exception the attacks on Paris made the front page of all Thailand newspapers on Sunday. Pictured here is the top half of Daily News, one the most popular Thai language newpapers and priced at a mere 10 baht.
Thailand was not alone, of course, in devoting much or all of its Sunday front covers to the news from Paris - much like the mid-August explosions in central Bangkok which attracted newspaper coverage from all over the world.
I wonder, like on the occasion, governments issue travel advisory warnings against travel to Paris?
I think not.

0 comments:

Ask Me Anything ..

.. about the media and publishing industry in Thailand, and I will do my best to assist you. You can email your question to bkkandy AT myway.com.

Add me on Facebook

(c) The Bangkok Bugle 2006 - 2015. Email me at bkkandy AT myway.com for information.