Note: The older content written as part of this blog was relevant at the time but may have since changed. Please don't hesitate to contact me for clarification.

Tuesday, February 02, 2016

ECONOMIST: HERE THIS WEEK

This shouldn't really be news, but The Economist has made it to the bookshelves in Thailand this week.
Why am I surprised?
In an article about the Luk Thep so-called angel dolls - a crazy that has been sweeping Thailand this year - there are some blatant side-swipes at the Thai government citing its "stifling rule" in conjunction with the "stumbling economy".
Over the course of the last 10 years I have seen The Economist decline to send copies to Thailand for less than this, so to see it here in all its glory is something to be celebrated.

0 comments:

Ask Me Anything ..

.. about the media and publishing industry in Thailand, and I will do my best to assist you. You can email your question to bkkandy AT myway.com.

Add me on Facebook

(c) The Bangkok Bugle 2006 - 2015. Email me at bkkandy AT myway.com for information.