Note: The older content written as part of this blog was relevant at the time but may have since changed. Please don't hesitate to contact me for clarification.

Saturday, February 20, 2016

COPYRIGHT THEFT? YOU DECIDE ...

Whether this is a case of copyright, or just a page designer lacking imagination, I will leave to you to answer.
Most of you will recognise the masthead of global business magazine Fortune on top of a special 'fortune' edition of Thai language women's lifestyle magazine Praew.
There is an awful similarity, in my opinion, but why does the Thai language title even need to use an English language masthead?
Several Thai magazines have identical names as those from around the world, and I know of at least two occasions where a Thai publisher was ordered to desist from using the global name. At least one of them is still going - with a new name of course.

0 comments:

Ask Me Anything ..

.. about the media and publishing industry in Thailand, and I will do my best to assist you. You can email your question to bkkandy AT myway.com.

Add me on Facebook

(c) The Bangkok Bugle 2006 - 2015. Email me at bkkandy AT myway.com for information.