Note: The older content written as part of this blog was relevant at the time but may have since changed. Please don't hesitate to contact me for clarification.

Monday, January 22, 2007

TWELVE DAYS SINCE ...

... the last posting so apologies for that. Things have been manic since we announced the news of BusinessWeek Thailand. I've started to receive resumes from people interested in working for the new magazine, which is impressive because all have come from people that have seen the news and used their initiative to make contact. I am particularly impressed with these people and it certainly shows ambition.
The media coverage was extensive and worldwide - as I expected. McGraw-Hill did their bit and we got a fair amount of coverage in this part of the world too. Personally I have given two interviews so far and there's at least another two coming that I know of.
On top of that were about six or seven meetings last week with various people, including one advertising agency that seems very keen to put some of their clients our way. So, all in all, a busy time.

0 comments:

Ask Me Anything ..

.. about the media and publishing industry in Thailand, and I will do my best to assist you. You can email your question to bkkandy AT myway.com.

Add me on Facebook

(c) The Bangkok Bugle 2006 - 2015. Email me at bkkandy AT myway.com for information.