Note: The older content written as part of this blog was relevant at the time but may have since changed. Please don't hesitate to contact me for clarification.

Friday, March 02, 2007

THE SHAMELESS SELF-PUBLICIST

In true Donald Trump style I am posting some pictures that were taken earlier this week. We needed some new portrait shots for the media kit and also for my columns in Executive Property and Stockwave.
As a former photographer I am acutely aware that getting a nice portrait is difficult, but I have to say that I am very, very pleased with the ones taken by our photographer. But what do you think?

1 comments:

Christine Hoh 7:10 AM  

Great picture. Made you look really smart. I am going to stop at that and take it as compliment.

Ask Me Anything ..

.. about the media and publishing industry in Thailand, and I will do my best to assist you. You can email your question to bkkandy AT myway.com.

Add me on Facebook

(c) The Bangkok Bugle 2006 - 2015. Email me at bkkandy AT myway.com for information.