Note: The older content written as part of this blog was relevant at the time but may have since changed. Please don't hesitate to contact me for clarification.

Friday, March 02, 2007

TESCO IN THREE MINUTES

From the middle of next week I will have a Tesco Lotus Express store almost on my doorstep. I already have a shopping mall at the end of my soi (lane) although that is closed at the moment after cracks were found in the foundations. This new store is about half way between my condo and the mall, and in terms of walking time I can be there in three or four minutes.
The new store is identical to the 'metro' style shops that are popping up all over the UK. It's going to be easier to shop regularly than to make the weekly or fortnightly journey to the bigger store which is about five or six miles away.

0 comments:

Ask Me Anything ..

.. about the media and publishing industry in Thailand, and I will do my best to assist you. You can email your question to bkkandy AT myway.com.

Add me on Facebook

(c) The Bangkok Bugle 2006 - 2015. Email me at bkkandy AT myway.com for information.