Note: The older content written as part of this blog was relevant at the time but may have since changed. Please don't hesitate to contact me for clarification.

Thursday, March 01, 2007

A WHEELIE GOOD IDEA

My hospital experience this morning (see below) was interesting and did give me a few more things to write about.
Perhaps the most amazing and funny thing were the messenger girls who were delivering files to the various department on roller skates. Can you imagine the health and safety uproar there would be if something like that were to be introduced in the UK? It was certainly and efficient and, for me, entertaining way of getting patient files where they need to be in the quickest possible time.

0 comments:

Ask Me Anything ..

.. about the media and publishing industry in Thailand, and I will do my best to assist you. You can email your question to bkkandy AT myway.com.

Add me on Facebook

(c) The Bangkok Bugle 2006 - 2015. Email me at bkkandy AT myway.com for information.