Note: The older content written as part of this blog was relevant at the time but may have since changed. Please don't hesitate to contact me for clarification.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

FINALLY ...

... my letter has arrived. Now I can get on with the process of obtaining my visa. The first big step on the road to Bangkok. It's actually more official that I had asked for and pretty much the same one they will use to apply for a work permit on my behalf.
You will have read earlier (if not, why not?) about the problems of being called an editor, even though that is exactly what I will be doing - well, my title for 'government' purposes will be 'foreign marketing manager'. Good eh?

0 comments:

Ask Me Anything ..

.. about the media and publishing industry in Thailand, and I will do my best to assist you. You can email your question to bkkandy AT myway.com.

Add me on Facebook

(c) The Bangkok Bugle 2006 - 2015. Email me at bkkandy AT myway.com for information.