Note: The older content written as part of this blog was relevant at the time but may have since changed. Please don't hesitate to contact me for clarification.

Monday, May 29, 2006

IT'S BOOKED

I booked my flight to Bangkok today. I'll be leaving on Friday, June 9th, flying from Gatwick via Doha on Qatar Airways. It will be my first experience of that airline but all the reports I have read have been pretty good. The only drawback is the 20kg baggage allowance; I will have to pack carefully and decide whether I really will need everything I pack into my suitcase.
So, in little more than 12 days I will be in Bangkok, the City of Angel in the Land of Smiles - my new home.

0 comments:

Ask Me Anything ..

.. about the media and publishing industry in Thailand, and I will do my best to assist you. You can email your question to bkkandy AT myway.com.

Add me on Facebook

(c) The Bangkok Bugle 2006 - 2015. Email me at bkkandy AT myway.com for information.