Note: The older content written as part of this blog was relevant at the time but may have since changed. Please don't hesitate to contact me for clarification.

Monday, May 15, 2006

PUTTING A FACE TO THE NAMES

I thought it would be nice, in the absense of anything new to report today, for you to see both me and Tanya.
This picture was taken, as you can see, in front of Stonghenge about a month ago when Tanya come over to the UK for a visit.
There's nothing new to report from the weekend, except that Tanya viewed three apartments in Bangkok on Saturday. One stands out in terms of location; it's just a very short stroll from a BTS (sky train) station and then just one stop to where I will be working. It's clean and comfortable apparently. Tanya lives with her Mum and Dad about 90 minutes from the centre of the city, and for the first few months at least we are going to rent a place in the city so it's easier for me to get to work and get home! I don't fancy my chances of getting back to their place after a late night in the office - not until I know my way around anyway.

0 comments:

Ask Me Anything ..

.. about the media and publishing industry in Thailand, and I will do my best to assist you. You can email your question to bkkandy AT myway.com.

Add me on Facebook

(c) The Bangkok Bugle 2006 - 2015. Email me at bkkandy AT myway.com for information.