Note: The older content written as part of this blog was relevant at the time but may have since changed. Please don't hesitate to contact me for clarification.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

NO TRAFFIC - FOR NO REASON

The trip to work this morning took a mere 25 minutes, compared to close to 80 minutes on the average day. There was no apparent reason - we weren't any earlier than normal, nor was there anything exciting on tv that would have kept Mr and Mrs Thai up all night. Bangkok is just totally unpredictable - but that's one of its charms.
Can you believe I will have been in Thailand for a whole month this coming Saturday? Is anyone missing me yet ?

0 comments:

Ask Me Anything ..

.. about the media and publishing industry in Thailand, and I will do my best to assist you. You can email your question to bkkandy AT myway.com.

Add me on Facebook

(c) The Bangkok Bugle 2006 - 2015. Email me at bkkandy AT myway.com for information.