Note: The older content written as part of this blog was relevant at the time but may have since changed. Please don't hesitate to contact me for clarification.

Monday, August 21, 2006

OVERTAKEN BY A COFFEE SHOP

Thailand never fails to amaze. We were walking to the mouth of our lane one day last week when we were overtaken by a coffee shop.
Okay, it was a mobile one and being driven by a local, but it made me laugh. I just had time to get my camera out and take this shot before he disappeared. (The coffee shop is pictured on the left - the vehicle on the right is another mode of local transport that actually looks quite full!).

0 comments:

Ask Me Anything ..

.. about the media and publishing industry in Thailand, and I will do my best to assist you. You can email your question to bkkandy AT myway.com.

Add me on Facebook

(c) The Bangkok Bugle 2006 - 2015. Email me at bkkandy AT myway.com for information.