Note: The older content written as part of this blog was relevant at the time but may have since changed. Please don't hesitate to contact me for clarification.

Monday, September 11, 2006

BATTY THE BUSINESS TRAVELLER

I could really get use to this business travel lark. I am going to get another chance in less than two weeks because I have managed to arrange a meeting with the publisher of a HUGE magazine (in both Asia and globally) down in Singapore. I'll not be on my own for that one though - my CEO and someone from our parent company will be coming too because it's a crucial meeting if we are going to be able to license their magazine for Thailand. I've got loads of 'brownie points' for even getting the meeting arranged, so if anything more comes from it then it will be great.
I'll have the option to stay one night but I might do it all in one day; I can be there by 10:30am and be back in Bangkok by 22:00. It's just a two-and-a-half hour flight and there are about four airlines to choose from. Alas Bangkok Airways, my new favourite, doesn't fly there yet but Tiger Airways, Air Asia, Thai and Singapore Airlines all do and are pretty evenly matched in price.

0 comments:

Ask Me Anything ..

.. about the media and publishing industry in Thailand, and I will do my best to assist you. You can email your question to bkkandy AT myway.com.

Add me on Facebook

(c) The Bangkok Bugle 2006 - 2015. Email me at bkkandy AT myway.com for information.