Note: The older content written as part of this blog was relevant at the time but may have since changed. Please don't hesitate to contact me for clarification.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

THAILAND IN PICTURES

Today I am starting to post some pictures of everyday life in Thailand. They have been taken by my snapper for the magazine exhibition in London next month. His brief was to capture the essence of daily life in Bangkok, and hopefully provide an interesting display and visual attraction for the exhibition stand.
I hope you'll find to be an interesting insight into life here.

0 comments:

Ask Me Anything ..

.. about the media and publishing industry in Thailand, and I will do my best to assist you. You can email your question to bkkandy AT myway.com.

Add me on Facebook

(c) The Bangkok Bugle 2006 - 2015. Email me at bkkandy AT myway.com for information.