Note: The older content written as part of this blog was relevant at the time but may have since changed. Please don't hesitate to contact me for clarification.

Sunday, May 27, 2007

FORE !

Here is the evidence you've been waiting for - me wielding a seven iron in anger for pretty much the first time in 15 years or so.
After topping the first couple of shots I was really pleased with the way I managed to strike the ball, although I seem to have a deadly slice when I use the woods. Perhaps that's something a lesson or two might be able to cure.
I got through five trays of 40 balls - so 200 in all - in just over an hour. The first three cost 100 baht (a special promotion before 9am) and the last two were 50 baht each. I'll try and manage a trip to this, or any other, driving range once a week until I feel confident enough to have a few lessons from a professional.

0 comments:

Ask Me Anything ..

.. about the media and publishing industry in Thailand, and I will do my best to assist you. You can email your question to bkkandy AT myway.com.

Add me on Facebook

(c) The Bangkok Bugle 2006 - 2015. Email me at bkkandy AT myway.com for information.