Note: The older content written as part of this blog was relevant at the time but may have since changed. Please don't hesitate to contact me for clarification.

Monday, May 28, 2007

MORE SITES BLOCKED

The Ministry of Information and Communications Technology (MICT) has 'shut' 17 websites supporting ousted PM Thaksin Shinawatra, according to a report in The Nation this morning.
Regardless of what Thaksin did or is supposed to have done, banning access to pro-Thaskin sites gives the impression that the current Government thinks he has something to say. I think it might have the reverse effect and more people might now try to circumvent the blocks and see what these sites have to say.

0 comments:

Ask Me Anything ..

.. about the media and publishing industry in Thailand, and I will do my best to assist you. You can email your question to bkkandy AT myway.com.

Add me on Facebook

(c) The Bangkok Bugle 2006 - 2015. Email me at bkkandy AT myway.com for information.