Note: The older content written as part of this blog was relevant at the time but may have since changed. Please don't hesitate to contact me for clarification.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

WOKINGHAM'S COMEDY VALUE

It was amusing to see my old home town of Wokingham being mentioned in an episode of French and Saunders last weekend. The sketch involved Dr. Saunders talking to patient French and asking whether her bowel had moved. The reply was 'Yes, to Wokingham'. Well, it made me laugh anyway.
Whilst on the subject of TV is was also strange to see the former Blue Peter presented Tim Vincent co-hosting the Miss USA 2007 competition. He's come a long way since the days of sticky-backed plastic!

0 comments:

Ask Me Anything ..

.. about the media and publishing industry in Thailand, and I will do my best to assist you. You can email your question to bkkandy AT myway.com.

Add me on Facebook

(c) The Bangkok Bugle 2006 - 2015. Email me at bkkandy AT myway.com for information.