Note: The older content written as part of this blog was relevant at the time but may have since changed. Please don't hesitate to contact me for clarification.

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

THAI TEXT MESSAGES

I seem to be getting an increasing number of text messages in Thai. I doubt any of the information is of use to me, but even so it would be nice to know what it being said.
The more worrying fact is that I rarely give out my mobile phone number so I suspect these spam messages are coming from my phone company selling my details to other companies, although I doubt there's a law against that sort of thing here.

0 comments:

Ask Me Anything ..

.. about the media and publishing industry in Thailand, and I will do my best to assist you. You can email your question to bkkandy AT myway.com.

Add me on Facebook

(c) The Bangkok Bugle 2006 - 2015. Email me at bkkandy AT myway.com for information.