Note: The older content written as part of this blog was relevant at the time but may have since changed. Please don't hesitate to contact me for clarification.

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR

I hope you all had a great time celebrating the arrival of 2008. I actually slept through it all, which isn't that unusual for me as I have never been much of a party animal.
Last year I made 605 posts to The Bangkok Bugle and I hope to make the same number during the next 12 months. That's not exactly a resolution, more of an intention. I don't really have any resolutions other than to continue to enjoy life out here and be even more successful at work.
Best wishes to all of you, and I hope you all have a really great year ahead.

0 comments:

Ask Me Anything ..

.. about the media and publishing industry in Thailand, and I will do my best to assist you. You can email your question to bkkandy AT myway.com.

Add me on Facebook

(c) The Bangkok Bugle 2006 - 2015. Email me at bkkandy AT myway.com for information.