Note: The older content written as part of this blog was relevant at the time but may have since changed. Please don't hesitate to contact me for clarification.

Friday, April 25, 2008

ANOTHER NIGHT, ANOTHER STORM

The weather in Bangkok has changed this week. For the past two nights we've had thunderstorms. Last night's storm arrived at 3am and was pretty spectacular; lots of fork lightening with little rain which made for some good photographs. Remember this was taken around 3.30am. You can see just how bright the lightening was. For those who are interested this was a 1.5 sec exposure handheld against my window. I can't be bothered with tripods! I took more than 100 shots and around six caught various forks of lightening. This one was just about the best and I promise there is no photoshopping involved - you can even see the reflection of my curtains!

0 comments:

Ask Me Anything ..

.. about the media and publishing industry in Thailand, and I will do my best to assist you. You can email your question to bkkandy AT myway.com.

Add me on Facebook

(c) The Bangkok Bugle 2006 - 2015. Email me at bkkandy AT myway.com for information.